On 22 October 2020, the AF Institute is holding a symposium on “AI & Cancer” at the Federation of Austrian Industry in Vienna.
The event is designed as a hybrid conference and will be broadcast live for free.
The conference will focus on the role of data in oncology, haematology and biomedicine.
NOTE: The Symposium and all related communication will be held in the GERMAN LANGUAGE.
Data and Artificial Intelligence
The key question: To what extent can data in general and artificial intelligence in particular provide support for diagnoses, therapies and forecasts?But it also examines how artificial intelligence can influence Austria’s economic growth, economic structure and prosperity.
We were able to invite renowned experts from a wide range of disciplines to speak at the event:
- Prof. em. Dr. Drs. h.c. Roland Mertelsmann (Haematologist and Oncologist)
- Prim. Univ.-Doz. Dr. Ansgar Weltermann (Head of the Tumour Centre Upper Austria)
- Mag. Jona Boeddinghaus (Head of software development – AF Institute)
- Univ.-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Dr. h.c. A Min Tjoa (Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems – Technische Universität Vienna)
- Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Walter Scherrer (Department of Economics and Social Science – University of Salzburg)
- Dir.-Stv. Dr. Alexander Biach (local attorney – Vienna Chamber Of Commerce)
- Mag. Erwin Bendl (Secretary General – AF Institute)
- Mag. Barbara Grohs (Moderation)
Participation on site
Due to current meeting regulations (COVID-19), participation on site is only possible for a limited group – we apologize for any inconvenience. If you have not received a printed invitation, you can only register for online broadcasting at this time.
Participation in live streaming is open – after registration – to all interested parties.
Programme, keynote title and further information can be found on the Symposium page.